What is paediatric physiotherapy?
Paediatric Physiotherapy is a service aiming to manage and treat childhood conditions for children of all ages.
Some common conditions include:
- Developmental delay
- Neurological conditions such as cerebral palsy
- Syndromes and genetic disorders such as Down syndrome
- Postural problems
- Congenital conditions including ‘flat head’ and club foot
- Autism spectrum disorders
Our qualified physiotherapists at The Physio Clinic have undergone additional training to effectively provide hands-on treatment.
What’s on offer?
- Treat conditions using play
- Interactive & enjoyable sessions
- Manage developmental delay
Some of our physiotherapists have additional qualifications in Paediatric Physiotherapy to provide more specialised treatment for children and adolescents with conditions such as cerebral palsy, down syndrome, developmental delay and autism spectrum disorders.
We are also able to provide home visits, school and kindergarten visits.
The Physio Clinic has wheelchair access and parking.
For more information speak with our friendly admin staff on 8342 1233
The Physio Clinic has three locations surrounding metro Adelaide, South Australia.